No products in the cart.
- The least amount of processed food and carbs you consume, the better. If you look at the ingredients label on a food item and you can’t pronounce most of them, it’s best to put it right back on the shelf. Also be sure to avoid anything “white” such as pasta, bread, flour, and cookies. In conjunction with these rules, avoid the beer. We know this is a tough one, but there are as many carbs in a beer as there are in 7 slices of bread.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Recent studies show that people who get even 6 hours a night aren’t getting enough and that it begins to affect their lives in detrimental ways. Lack of sleep is one of the causes of carb cravings. If you’re stressed and not getting enough sleep, your body will release the stress hormone cortisol that contributes to weight gain. Try incorporating relaxing practices like yoga or meditation in your life.
- Eliminate soda from your life. This can be difficult for a lot of people; however the benefits are immense. Each can of soda has over 9 teaspoons of sugar. Would you give your kid 9 teaspoons of sugar? Then why are you doing that to yourself? Diet sodas aren’t worth it either, guys. Artificial sweeteners disrupt the body’s processes, metabolism, and chemicals.
- Pump some iron. Weight training is a great solution to keeping lean muscle. Using weights also stimulate core muscles, which assist with the functioning of your organs. If you only have limited time to devote to physical fitness, stash the running shoes for now and start lifting, bro.
- Try supplementing your weight loss goals with products from Mind and Body Supplements. We offer a wide variety of different options for both men and women, so if you’re on a weight loss journey with your wife or girlfriend, we have options for her too. Check back with our blog for more diet tips, nutrition help, and information on natural holistic supplements.